My last resolution post was way back in January of 2010 and highlighted a few areas of focus:
- Reading (books)
- Writing (on the blog)
I didn't stay focused on most of these things in 2010 or 2011; a few events pre-empted my wonderfully scripted world:
- Momoko's birth on February 21st, 2010
- Isilon's acquisition on December 21st, 2010
- The purchase and remodel of our soon to be home (completed on January 21st, 2012?)
I did take swimming lessons, bought a kindle, read over ten books, and began a running program - so I made progress!
- Health: Bike to work, regular running, and back to swimming lessons.
- Family: Date nights with Eriko, more time with kids, and more talk with siblings and cousins.
- Growth: Read more books, write more blogs, and find ways for "me" time.
- Hobbies: Build more crafts, work on the MG, and upgrade computing environment.
My theme for 2012: Balance